Looking to buy in the Sarasota area?
You've come to the right place!
The Sarasota area is growing by leaps and bounds! With so many Sarasota real estate options to choose from, you need an agent to help you make the best real estate decisions. You've definitely come to the right place. I'm the local expert and I'm ready to put my experience to work for you. If you haven't chosen a Sarasota REALTOR® yet, make sure your candidates can answer these tough questions:
- What are the hottest growing areas in Sarasota County and the Sarasota area?
- If it's Sarasota investment property you're after, which areas are the most promising for rentals and flips?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of buying Sarasota preconstruction?
- What urban development projects might affect the value of Sarasota real estate?
- Which areas of Sarasota are ripe with affordable gems?
You've come to the right place to find your dream home in Sarasota, or in the popular surrounding areas of Sarasota County. Whether you're looking for an estate, an executive home, a luxury condo, a retirement villa, a historic home, a downtown loft, a beach-front property, or anything else in the greater Sarasota area — I can help you!
My service area includes:
- Sarasota County real estate
- Manatee County real estate
- Hardee County real estate
- DeSoto County real estate
- Charlotte County real estate
Sarasota Area Attractions:
- South Florida Museum
Discover Florida's story from the prehistoric to the present with life-sized casts of Ice Age mammals that roamed in Southwest Florida 12,000 years ago, realistic dioramas, and fossil exhibits that explain how Florida was formed. And if that's not enough, visit the Parker Manatee Aquarium and the Bishop Planetarium to complete the South Florida present-day story.
- Crowley Museum & Nature Center
Preserving a natural site where today's and tomorrow's generations learn about, appreciate and enjoy the environment and cultural history of the rural gulf coast of Florida.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
The mission of The Marie Selby Botanical Gardens is to understand and conserve tropical plants — with emphasis on epiphytes and their natural habitats through programs of research, education and horticultural display that promote appreciation of plant life and provide enjoyment for all who visit the Gardens.